Welcome To Alegrìa Capital Management
Alegria Capital Management is a private investment management company that manages investments in real estate nationwide. Our goal is to provide superior risk-adjusted returns by investing in apartments, single family homes, mobile home parks and other residential assets that generate high levels of income, provide significant capital appreciation potential, capital preservation and inflation protection.
Based in San Francisco, Alegria Capital Management’s senior management has over 20 years of investment management and real estate experience with a total of 2.5M Sq/Ft of property that has been stabilized. The team provides an integrated approach to real estate investment, property management, and asset disposition.
We attribute our success as a real estate operator to the following five elements:
- Visionary leadership: Our leadership values openness, imagination, persistence, and conviction and we employ and partner with individuals who exemplify these qualities.
- Low long-term capital costs: We do everything possible to minimize our long-term capital costs.
- Low overhead: We maintain an efficient and flat organization and constantly look for other ways to minimize overhead costs.
- Enhanced revenue opportunities: We constantly look for ways to enhance or create new sources of revenue.
- Successful risk management: We thoroughly understand the risks involved in our business and continually enhance our systems and processes to manage and minimize these risks.
For many years investors have known about the critical role that diversification plays in creating an efficient investment portfolio. Many investors consider real estate to be the “fourth asset class,” in addition to stocks, bonds and cash. Today, access to the “fourth asset class” has expanded dramatically into a meaningful and mainstream asset class through the availability of investment vehicles such as limited partnerships. Real estate could be a valuable component of an investment portfolio, offering the potential to provide current income, capital appreciation, portfolio diversification benefits, and an inflation hedge.
To consistently provide above average risk-adjusted returns to investors by providing high-quality rentals, a great customer experience, and responsive management all at below market rates.
We believe that extensive market research, effective risk management, sound judgment, and diligent management of expenses combine to generate the best results. We foster an entrepreneurial spirit among our employees and a very active approach to making investment decisions, managing and disposition of assets, and monitoring performance. We promote all of our employees to be stewards of our business and seek to develop long term relationships with our investors, clients, and business colleagues.
We promise to treat each investment as if it were our own. We take our roles as fiduciaries seriously. Our investors make it possible for us to effectively scale our investment model, make improvements and provide clean, safe, attractive housing to our residents. Our investors take pride in knowing that their investment is making a positive impact in the communities in which we operate.